The legendary Pirates of the Baltic Sea cruise is here again! On 25th of March all the craziest pirates get on board and sail across the Baltic Sea with over 1400 international pirates from all over Finland.
WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT?
ESN Finland's "Pirates of the Baltic Sea" is by far the most amazing event Finland has to offer for international students: visiting Stockholm Sweden ;) But of course it's not just about where you're going - it's about how you are going to get there, so brace yourself and get ready to experience the true Finnish way of party-traveling, YARRR!
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Helsinki - Stockholm - Helsinki cruise
- The obvious: visiting the ever so beautiful Stockholm city
- A delicious all-you-can-eat-and-drink buffet (Sunday evening) - fill your plate with beautiful arrangements of roe, shrimps, traditional island dishes or tapas. Drinks are of course included.
- Fun-filled programme onboard the ship on both nights - provided by ESN Finland and the ship's crew. The clubs are also waiting to be conquered!
- 4 person cabins on-board (same cabin during the return trip)
- Bus transport from Vaasa to Helsinki and back.
- All of that shared with over thousand international students joining the ESN sections from Helsinki, Tampere, Turku, Vaasa, Lappeenranta, Jyväskylä, Joensuu, Kuopio, Oulu and Rovaniemi!
- Addition to all ESN Finland sections. ESN sections from ESN Estonia and ESN Latvia are also joining the cruise!
PRICE: Starting from 130 €
When TICKETS on sale?: 31.01 - 14.02 from 12:00.
- 2 nights onboard and 1 day in Stockholm, Sweden
- 1 day in Helsinki, Finland (for Baltic passengers only)
- Buffet dinner on first night with many Baltic foods and open bar
- A welcome bag and epic Pirates of the Baltic Sea T-shirt
- Accommodation in a shared cabin
- Social program and party every night, all night long!
For an additional price
- Breakfast with lots of variety:
- Buffet dinner on Monday, same as 1st night:
- Stockholm guided bus tours: 2 hour tour / 3 hour tour
- Helsinki guided bus tour: 3 hours, (for Baltic passengers and from Lapland)
- Optional bus transport from outside Helsinki area
DRESS CODE: PIRATES!
The name says it all, just be creative, your local second-hand shops can be full of surprises. The best costumes will be rewarded. Student overalls are a good idea too!
THINGS TO REMEMBER!
Age limit is 18 years. Every passenger is responsible for his or her own actions during the trip. By signing up to this trip you confirm that you have read and accepted these regulations: http://www.tallinksilja.com/en/web/int/good-to-know
Official partner of ESN Finland & Pirates of the Baltic Sea:
Aikamatkat - Timetravels:
More information at www.pobs.esnfinland.eu!
Questions? Send an email to email@example.com!
MORE INFORMATION AND THE DETAILED PROGRAM AND START OF SALES IS COMING SOON!! STAY TUNED!!