Are you looking for the best nordic adventure of your life? Then what if we tell you that on one trip you can try the husky safari, see northern lights, visit Santa and swim in the Arctic Sea.... Sounds good hah? Then Vasatokka Trip is for definitely for you!
Destination Vasatokka is in the complete wilderness located 300 kilometres beyond the Arctic Circle (brrr already getting goosebumps!), beside a beautiful fell region! Enjoy variety of winter fun, learn more about life and culture of the North. In addition, Inari provides you outstanding possibilities to see the Northern Lights! And of course we DARE you to take a swim up North ;)
WHAT: Trip to VASATOKKA, Lapland
WHEN: 15.02 -20.02.2017
WHERE: Vasatokka, Lapland
PRICE: from 325€
PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDES
- Bus Trip from Vaasa to Lapland
- Accommodation 4 nights in chosen category (Dorm or Cabin)
- A Bus Trip to the Arctic Ocean in Norway
- Visit of the world famous Kemi Snow castle
- Visit of the Santa Claus Village
- Visit of the Saariselkä ski resort
- Tourleader services in Vasatokka
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- meals: half board meal package available for extra charge
- bed linen: can be rented for extra charge
- Arctic Survival Course
- Sami Day (Reindeer Farm + Sami Museum)
- Husky Safari
- Snowmobile Safari
- Snow shoe hiking
- Downhill & Cross-Country Skiing - for more price info ask your guide
- Warm clothes rental
The entire trip is guided in English.
The ticket sale will open on Thursday, 12.1 at 14.00.
More information and buying the ticket at: https://goo.gl/2h9xXW
Lapland Wonderland is waiting for you!
For questions and other information contact Timetravels Customer service for assistance via Helpdesk or firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone +358 10 421 8990, during office hours Mon-Fri 10.00-17.00.
Cost of the phone call is 0,09 €/call + 0,17 €/min + international call charge (for calls outside Finland).
- Everyone is invited.